Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend

So I get bored with just relaying the facts about my weekend. In light of this, I'm going to recite the events using only ridiculously short phrases:

Friday: X-men movie, anger, food, Garrison, talk, late, sleep

Saturday: sleep, Karla, Brent, mall, PF Changs, ice skate, laugh, Barley's, new people, more new people, inundated w/ new people, sleep

Sunday: Newspring, grass, run, gym, hours of laundry (thanks Andi and Kenyon for the hookup.) sleep.

There, I did it. Now you can piece together what it means yourself.

Oh, I'm checking out a new bible study group tonight. All I know at this point is that it is a pot-luck dinner and they said b/c I'm new, I don't have to bring anything. I love being a newbie.

6 comments:

Angela said...

you sir are priceless!

andrewbishop said...

a diamond in the rough...

a squirrel amoung pigeons...

a Yeti amoung pigmies

Anonymous said...

Sup big dawg. Got your message. We need to do lunch/dinner sometime. I know you've got kinda crazy work hours, but I work off exit 60 too. We're too close not to.

I'm liking the blog layout.

andrewbishop said...

Done, my friend. I'm working about 6:30am to 4:30pm. Call me on my cell phone, yo. If you don't...I will.

andi said...

I need a full body cast right now. Pivotal is for losers (and professional body builders). The pain is excrutiating. My dear, what lovely friends you have!

andrewbishop said...

Your body may hate you right now (as mine does) but I promise it will all be worth it if you stick with it. Don't worry, I hurt too. Indeed I do have great friends! Some cook dinner, others allow me to use their washers/dryers for hours on end...all of them are freakin' awesome.